Bachelor of Laws (Hons), Bachelor of Commerce
Areas of Practice:
- Commercial Litigation and Dispute Resolution
- Domestic and Commercial Building Disputes
- Personal and Corporate Debt Recovery
- Partnership and Trust Disputes
- Family Law:
- Property Settlements
- Children's Issues
- Part IV and Estate Litigation
Owen heads the Litigation Department at Camerons Lawyers. He instructs in all Courts including the Appellate Court and tribunals such as VCAT and FWC.
Owen acts for businesses and individuals with complex structures and/or complex legal problems. He has a “no-nonsense” attitude and is steadfast to get outcomes for his clients in their commercial disputes, family law and estate matters.