Bachelor of Laws, Bachelor of Arts (Monash)
Areas of Practice:
- Commercial Law including companies, trusts, business structures
- The sale and purchase of businesses including pharmacies, hotels, motels, supermarkets, national franchises and professional firms
- Property Law including developments, subdivisions, planning & construction
- The sale and purchase of all types of properties including commercial, industrial and rural
- Leases and Agreements for Lease in particular commercial and retail
- Wills, Powers of Attorney and Succession Planning.
Jayne was born and raised in Shepparton, departing only to complete her degrees in Law and Arts at Monash University in 2001. She joined Camerons at that time as an Articled Clerk to Peter Johnson, and became a Partner of the firm in 2005 (and is now a Director following the firm’s incorporation to Camerons Lawyers Pty Ltd in 2007).
Jayne practices in all areas of Commercial and Property Law. Her clients comment that they appreciate the balance between Jayne’s legal knowledge, and her friendly and approachable manner.
Jayne is the proud mother of two small children, who are involved in education and sports in our local community.
To contact Jayne, please use the contact form on our contact page