Bachelor of Laws, Bachelor of Commerce (La Trobe) and Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice (College of Law)
Areas of Practice:
- Completing primary production transactions including water rights and licences
- Business Law incorporating Trusts, Companies, Licensing including sales and purchases
- Commercial, Rural and Industrial property sales and purchases
- Water Law
- Business Structures and Succession Planning
- Wills, Powers of Attorney & Estate Planning
Michael graduated from La Trobe University in 2012 with a Double Degree in Commerce (Accounting) and Law. Michael joined Camerons in 2013 and completed his preadmission practical legal training with the firm. Michael works predominantly in the areas of Business Law and Property Law which incorporates Leasing and Mortgage work.
Michael specifically enjoys Licenced premises property matters and Stamp Duty issues. Before joining Camerons Michael had volunteered in several Community Legal Centres and he has also been actively involved in local sporting clubs for some time. Michael is also a Tutor of Business Law at La Trobe University Shepparton.
To contact Michael, please use the contact form on our contact page